DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomh

Tomh

Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd Empty
PostSubject: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this release.
I was told that Pulling Teeth don't credit it.
Does anyone know how many were made, if there are any left, if there are any still being made?
If there are some still available a few people here in Australia would probably be interested so i might buy a few. But they could have sold out a long time ago.
Any info would be killer.

Also big hello to the whole malolos crew!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tomhill
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

whoa. that's gotta be a wrong info, Pulling Teeth not crediting the release. Atty. Mic, how true itetch?

The CD is still available around some shops here in Manila. And i think T4 still has some copies, i see them in shows.

Great to have you back Tom! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 pm

...or you can PM positivementalattitude here in diy for some more info about the CD.
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Major Malfunction.. mr. xledx
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Tomh wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this release.
I was told that Pulling Teeth don't credit it.
Does anyone know how many were made, if there are any left, if there are any still being made?
If there are some still available a few people here in Australia would probably be interested so i might buy a few. But they could have sold out a long time ago.
Any info would be killer.

Also big hello to the whole malolos crew!
Hello Tom. How are you doing? Hope all is well with you man.
Regarding your inquiry, the Bystorm / Pulling Teeth is a legit release. I was the one who e-mailed Dom Romeo to ask him if he and Pulling Teeth would be interested in putting out a split CD with Bystorm...they said yes. Actually, besides the songs from the Frightener split 7", it was supposed to include PT's live set from Sound & Fury instead of the WERS set. Anyway, it really is a solid release if you ask me. Very Happy 500 pieces were made. I still have 50 copies (or less, i think) man. Tommy from Good Times Records (www.myspace.com/xgoodtimesdistrox) used to distribute copies of the split CD in Australia, but let me know if you need a copies of the split. If you still have some questions regarding this release or if you need info with anything, just shoot me an e-mail: xmajormalfunctionx@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot Tom.
Keep safe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd   Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulling Teeth - Bystorm Split Cd
Page 1 of 1