DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!

Go down 
+19
killarvz
xjay
Kumagedom
jjems
yokiisthename
tebs
sister brad
m(A)rcor(E)
rupert
jsonangelo
electric_dynamite
ukinam1978
NIGGANOMICS
ichiSkrachi
XgoofyX
vh_stateofcalamity
jeffrotten
BongBong
kers benoit
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kers benoit

READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

After four months of not going to a club (LITERALLY), I finally did to show some support for one of my best friends, Mel and to see friends who I haven’t seen for the longest longest longest time. It was the first time I’ve ever set foot in Encore (to think I used to go to Embassy every week). It felt surreal to be out and without my boyfriend, LJ, who couldn’t come due to an early class the following day.

I only had 4 drinks: 3 Amaretto Sours and a Mai Tai. It felt good seeing a lot of my friends. We took so many pictures that my fully charged camera went low bat. Anyway, Mel and I decided to leave Encore by 2:30 A.M. Our friends stayed behind since the club closes at 3 A.M. Mel and I were taking separate cabs since she goes home to Mandaluyong and I to Makati. I WAS COMPLETELY SOBER. Not even a bit tipsy.

I remember telling her as we were leaving the club “It’s my first time going home in a cab alone from this club.” Mel was a bit concerned, even offering me to stay over her place for the night.. I told her not to worry, I ALWAYS get home safely.

So we went to get our cabs and I made sure Mel got into her cab first. Then I was looking for a cab who wouldn’t fix the price (you know how it is at The Fort) and there was one who volunteered that he’d use the meter. So I took his offer. I distinctly remember most of the waiting cabs were DAVIS cabs. Mine was not. And I was so damn stupid not to get his taxi’s name and plate number.

In the middle of the ride, I started changing into regular shorts and top. The driver wasn’t looking though but suddenly his hand reached for behind and I was surprised. He was saying, “MAY NAHULOG. Wallet mo ata.” I found a 50 peso bill on the floor. Then he said, “Ang dami mo sigurong pera. Mayaman ka noh?” I didn’t answer. I started getting nervous. I started looking for the cab’s number (which is usually written on the side of the doors). There were faint markings but it couldn’t be understood. The driver noticed my agitation and said, “Anong hinahanap mo? Plate number? Bigay ko sayo.” I was like, “Never mind.” I did NOT want him to know I was getting nervous already. Plus we were so near my house. I thought, what could go wrong?

But something did. Three streets away from my house, the cab driver “hit” a pothole or hump or whatever. He pulled over to the side and said, “Tangina, pano na yan? Na-lock yung steering wheel. Hindi ko maikot.” I was just looking at him, confused. I have no knowledge of cars so I do not know if he was bluffing or not. The meter was 75. I gave him a hundred. He had no change daw so I was like, “Fine, whatever. There’s nothing I can do about it.” I stepped out of the cab, in the middle of Bautista Street, a long street but near my house. It was almost 3 A.M. When I looked back, the cab was gone.

HOW IN THE WORLD WAS HE ABLE TO DRIVE AWAY IF HIS STEERING WHEEL WAS “LOCKED”?

I called my boyfriend up AND THANK GOD HE ANSWERED HIS PHONE. He was sleeping already, good thing the call woke him up. I was trying to remain calm. I told him my dilemma. Suddenly an empty cab drove by. A DIFFERENT ONE. I hailed it. I had probably less than half a kilometer to my house which was three streets away. The cab took me in and I ended the call.

Two more lefts, it was my house already. It was Camalig Street, then Bigasan Street. Suddenly the driver went left, the street just right before my house, Camalig. I said very politely, “Kuya, MALI. Atras ka, atras ka. Sa kabilang street pa. One more left.” The driver just kept driving like he didn’t hear. I said it again. Then he stopped and looked at me. Then he said, “Bayaran mo na.” I was weirded out. I was like, “Why? This is not even my house. It’s on the next street.” Besides, we haven’t traveled far. The meter was still at 30 pesos.

SUDDENLY, without warning, the driver grabbed my neck and jumped to the back. My first thought was, “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?”. But his grip was getting tighter and tighter. I literally couldn’t breathe and felt my consciousness slipping. As we were struggling, I kept scratching at his eyes and reaching for the lock of the left door. He was on top of me hitting my head repeatedly while his other hand around my neck. I was choking and choking when I realized the left side HAD NO FUCKING LOCK, which means I couldn’t get out. Which means I had to try my luck on the right side. Imagine my struggle to get to the other side as a full grown, heavyset man kept bashing my head, scratching my face, pulling my hair and hitting me. I kept scratching his eyes. It was all I could do. When his grip loosened a bit, I managed to open the right door with so much effort. Unfortunately he pulled me back with my hair. Imagine MY TERROR as the door closed again!!!!! I couldn’t scream anymore. Besides, who would hear me I was inside a fucking car. My neck was so sore and I was close to fainting. I kept scratching his eyes and reaching for the door until by some miracle, I opened it fully and screamed with what was remaining of my voice.

The driver said something like, “Tangina, it’s not worth it.” And literally kicked me out of the car. I rolled out onto the street with my shoulder bag which was slung around me the whole time with its remaining contents. The driver suddenly sped away. Till now, I don’t know his motive, whether it be rape or hold up. Or both. Or murder.

So there I was in the middle of the street, barefoot. Then I realized why the hell am I so wet?! I realized I was sitting in a pool of my own blood. There was so much blood dripping from the right side of my head, it was like a half-closed faucet if you get what I mean. I started screaming for help.

This time the apartment I was right in front of lights’ went on. Imagine the horror on these people’s faces as I literally crawled towards them bloodied and barefoot. When I reached out to them for help, I saw my arm. It was covered in blood. And I could feel that I was losing so much more. I asked for a cellphone. I still had the consciousness to call my boyfriend. The people who took me in were nice enough to let me call. They talked to LJ and informed him of what happened. They even cleaned me up. Suddenly there was the barangay people and witnesses. That’s when everything became hazy. The barangay people said that they had to take me to the hospital because I was losing so much blood.

I was taken to Makati Medical Center ER. I still remember as I was being loaded onto the wheelchair the horrified looks of the people outside the hospital. I even had a high school batchmate who was assigned as my nurse, Erika Bautista (THANK YOU SO MUCH). In her own words she said that when I came in I looked like I was already in critical condition. I am not exaggerating when I say this: I WAS LITERALLY COVERED IN BLOOD. Head to foot.

Everything was in a daze after that. All I remember was the blood. Under my nails, on my face, on my hair, on my neck, my chest, my legs, my toes. Even my armpits had blood. Truly, I have never seen so much in my whole life. My face started bruising up so much I could see my right cheek even if I look straight ahead. I also had so much hair falling out because the guy kept on pulling it. But what bothered me was the blood that kept dripping continuously from the right side of my head… and the pain. The doctor said the cut was so deep it LOOKS LIKE I WAS STABBED. It was really bad. I wouldn’t stop crying. I hate the sight of blood and here I am, a walking bloody blob. My first medical gown was drenched in blood. So they had to change it. I changed my medical gown four times before I was discharged. That’s how bad the bleeding was.

When LJ arrived the hospital, I forced myself to be cheerful. I smiled and said “HAPPY MONTHSARY!” It was our 2nd monthsary. Geez what a way to spend it. Till now this hurts me, thinking how ironic the situation is. He said the wounds on my head were like the claw marks in the Jurassic Park movie logo. B, no words can express what I feel towards the situation and how grateful I am that you were there. Basta alam mo na yun.

Anyway, after a few hours, I got a CT scan to detect hemorrhages and X-Rays. Good thing it all came out negative. But I had so many wounds and lacerations on my head. They had to STITCH THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY TEMPLE AND ANOTHER ONE AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD. But there are still minor wounds all over my head, even the inside of my ear has blood till now. Till now my hair is all stiff and sticky from the blood. They shampooed my hair in the hospital but a lot of it still haven’t come out. (I woke up today with dried blood on my pillow).

The first time I saw a mirror, I could not believe my eyes. I thought it was just dirt and dried blood but then I realized I had a giant bruise on my right cheek and deep scratches on my face. I got a Wet One but it just won’t come off. I had to face it, my face was really fucked up. My neck had strangle marks, my jaw was swollen, I had two semi-black eyes, my cheeks were patches of black and blue and the abrasions and cuts were deep on my face. I look like the Bride of Chuckie.

After they sutured me, I became delirious for sometime. Not knowing what I was saying to LJ but he said I was acting strange and started rambling about random things that I don’t remember.

The police came and they got the license plate of the cab DAW from the witnesses but they weren’t sure if it’s accurate. We’re still planning an investigation. I lost my school ID, cellphone, cash and camera. The only things that I salvaged from the incident were my shoes, a brush and a dress. They were covered in blood as well. Now, the question is, are the first and second cab incidents related? Is it a Modus Operandi?

Anyway, I’m out of the hospital now. My body is aching all over and my face looks like Pacquiao practiced on it.

The reason why I am writing this note is TO WARN EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE TO BE CAREFUL. I never ever thought such a thing could happen to me. I thought it only happens in the movies. Imagine, I was just a street away from my home and THIS HAPPENED. A STREET AWAY. Thank God I wasn’t drunk, Thank God the guy did not have weapons (I think), Thank God some kind souls helped me. Thank God I had the presence of mind not to remove his hands from my neck but to scratch his eyes out and reach for the lock. Some girls initial defense would be to un-strangle themselves but I didn’t. I let him strangle me. My main objective was to get the damn door open and escape.

The doctor told my boyfriend I was lucky to be alive, before leaving the hospital. As I was struggling inside the taxi, I did not see the whole “your life flashes before you when you’re dying” thingy.

NO. That’s why I fought against him as much as I could. I told myself over and over again, “NOT TODAY… NOT TODAY… This isn’t how I should die. I’m too good for this.”

I SAW the reason why I should keep on living. That’s why I’m still here today.

PXG 725 or PSG 725
White Taxi

READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! 18064_10
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 pm

wtf kuya kers. taena kaya di na ako nagtitiwala sa taxi. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

grabe
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

tsk3
Back to top Go down
XgoofyX

XgoofyX

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 pm

METER PLUS F*CKING 30????!!! READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! 559989
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Pucha talaga. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 am

STUPID THINGS HAPPEN TO STUPID PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
STUPID THINGS HAPPEN TO STUPID PEOPLE.

you are an insensitive fuck.but you know that right?
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 am

ukinam1978 wrote:
insensitive fuck

YES IM AN INSENSITIVE FUCK TO STUPID PEOPLE. THAT I AM.

I DON'T NEED YOU, LAKAY, TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I AM. I AM WHAT I AM. AND IF I WASN'T, THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM. LOL.

U LIKE EMINEM LAKAY? I DO.
FUCK YOU IF U DON'T. GET MUGGED BY A CAB DRIVER ALREADY.

GOSH.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 am

lol. fb.
lesson: magdala ng pepper spray.

o kaya wag na mag embassy.
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 am

o kaya namay sa mga punk/hc gigs na lang gumimik.

Safe pa high

@topic

nabasa ko sa facebook nung 1 araw yan eh. yung mga damit niya puro dugo pati undies, kawawang babae talaga. Ewan ko ba sa mga kasama niyan bat pinabayaang umuwe magisa
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:
insensitive fuck

YES IM AN INSENSITIVE FUCK TO STUPID PEOPLE. THAT I AM.

I DON'T NEED YOU, LAKAY, TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I AM. I AM WHAT I AM. AND IF I WASN'T, THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM. LOL.

U LIKE EMINEM LAKAY? I DO.
FUCK YOU IF U DON'T. GET MUGGED BY A CAB DRIVER ALREADY.

GOSH.

unlike you i cant be mugged boy.lol.nagpapatawa ka ba?

oh you need me to tell you what you are.thats a fact.you need people in this forum of stupid people to tell you what kind of an insensitive fuck you are.you are an insensitive fuck.

eminem?haha.lets just say he cant survive manila,or my barrio.so would you.but then you wouldnt go near us regular folks right?stay where you are and have a party with your imaginary friends.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

LOLLLL... UMAATIKABONG TLGA KATAPANGAN MO D2 LAKAY.

"WOULDN'T SURVIVE YOUR BARRIO BA?" OHWS???...LOLLL!!!

EKA NGA NUNG YUMAONG IDOL KO LAKAY EH...

UHHH...

"ISANG BALA KA LANG!"

NAKS. LOL.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 am

Kers
That sucks that that happened to you.
It's just one more reason to make me hate humanity.
I guess that's why they call it "clubbing" those douchebags.

If I am not mistaken, the PNP is still outdated when it comes to forensic technology,meaning
most assholes get away with this type of brutality.

Now,
I'm not a violent person,
but if anyone put hands on my girl or any girl that is my friend for that matter,
I would procure an automatic handgun and a chipped scalpel,
take a couple days off work, find the taxi and the driver who did that,
take a cab out to the middle of nowhere and perform a live castration on the driver.

The value of human life is cheap so says most of our military men
so eviscerating some shitty human being while taking pictures of the live crude surgery
to send back to his friends and family would not prove a liability.
I could make a smiley face out of his penis and intestines.

My gf says I'm paranoid, that I shouldn't carry weapons all the time or keep guns in the house
but one day I know I will have to use it, one day someone's going to be on the cutting board
of my daydreams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

rupert wrote:
Now,
I'm not a violent person,
but if anyone put hands on my girl or any girl that is my friend for that matter,
I would procure an automatic handgun and a chipped scalpel,
take a couple days off work, find the taxi and the driver who did that,
take a cab out to the middle of nowhere and perform a live castration on the driver.

I AGREE WITH YOU MA NIGGA RUP...

BUT THE REALITY OF IT IS..

SHE COULDA PREVENTED THAT IF SHE WAS 'SMART' ENOUGH.

I'D SAY INSTEAD OF GREETING HIS BF A HAPPY 2 "MONTHSARY" (LOLLL!!!!) AFTER SHE NARRATED WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED WITH THE FIRST CAB OVER THE PHONE, SHE COULDA DONE SAID..

"BOYYY GIT YO STANKIN ASS OUTTA DAT BED AND G'WAN AND PICK ME THE FUCK UP Y'HEARDD!!! NIGGA, U LOVEEEE ME??? WE BEEN IN THIS SHIT FOR 2 MONTHS MA NIGGA, AND IF IM REALLY YO FCKEN QUEEN LIKE U SAID I AM, THEN MAN UP AND GIT ON DAT NEXT BUS AND PICK ME UP!!! HUUUURRRY UP MA NIGGA WHUCHU WAI'N FOOOEEE???"

BUTTTT NOOOOOOOO...

DA BITCH "HAILED" ANOTHER CAB.

NOW SHE GETS TO WRITE A PITY ME STORY TO TELL THE WORLD.

BITCH PLZZZZZZZ...

LOL.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
DA BITCH "HAILED" ANOTHER CAB.

i'd have to agree on this. a few blocks and she hopped on to another cab.

lesson learned: try walking.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 am

Tama ka Nigga,
dapat sinundo siya ng BF nya.

Car, no car or bus transfer,
I always pick my girl up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 pm

pick up or hook uP? hehehe...
@ electric, tama ka, mas dramatic ang entrance kpg palakad lang...
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 pm

mahirap din kase maglakad sa lugar na yun magisa ng 3 ng madaling araw.

meron din kaseng mga kotseng nagiikot ikot sa mga ganung lugar at sapilitang nangunguha ng babae. lalo na lugar na yun. wala na kase talaga halos tao dun pag ganung oras.

i think yun yung iniwasan nung babae.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:31 pm

kasi mas delikado sa lugar nmin sa caloocan eh, pero ang daming naglalakad na babae, yung iba pa nga lalapit sayo sabay sabing "BOSS TSIKS?" dun ako napapatakbo sa takot eh! pero isa lang ang masasabi ko, wala ng safe na lugar sa pinas ngaun, kahit nasa loob kp ng bahay mo... maliban nlng kung sa Party k ng,

flower GRAVE manggagaling! safe na safe ka.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm

no. two more lefts. taxi? walk.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm

shit. sana ok ka na ngayun kers.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 pm

hindi si kers yan brod. some other girl.
Back to top Go down
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:

"BOYYY GIT YO STANKIN ASS OUTTA DAT BED AND G'WAN AND PICK ME THE FUCK UP Y'HEARDD!!! NIGGA, U LOVEEEE ME??? WE BEEN IN THIS SHIT FOR 2 MONTHS MA NIGGA, AND IF IM REALLY YO FCKEN QUEEN LIKE U SAID I AM, THEN MAN UP AND GIT ON DAT NEXT BUS AND PICK ME UP!!! HUUUURRRY UP MA NIGGA WHUCHU WAI'N FOOOEEE???"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mspace.com/incapacitate4
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 am

i think the lesson would be. always trust your instincts... i feel bad about what happened to her, but you gotta trust that gut feeling when it pops... Kung may masamang kutob ka sa sitwasyon, wag na magisip... instincts are there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
LOLLLL... UMAATIKABONG TLGA KATAPANGAN MO D2 LAKAY.

"WOULDN'T SURVIVE YOUR BARRIO BA?" OHWS???...LOLLL!!!

EKA NGA NUNG YUMAONG IDOL KO LAKAY EH...

UHHH...

"ISANG BALA KA LANG!"

NAKS. LOL.

until i see that gun of yours pointed at my face i wont believe it.even then, ill still fuck you up if i have the chance.so better pull that trigger if you have me in your crosshairs,otherwise, and im not joking shitbag, ill have you wish you hadnt pulled thatr gun in the first place.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

FUCKKKKK... LAKAY ANESLI, ESTAPET NA.

IMBIS NA MATACUT AQ SA IMU, LALO LANG AKO NATATAWA SAU BAGA...

MEN, HIRAP MONG SERYOSOHIN MEN...

ESTAPET OLREDI NA KAYA, MR. PROMDI.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA... DOLT.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:41 am

tebs wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

U LOVE THEM SISTAHS TOO HUH, BRO?
YIHHHHHHH... MY PEOPLES.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
hindi si kers yan brod. some other girl.

ah, sorry sa mix-up. still sana ok na yung victim and hindi magandang biru-biruin yung mga ganitong sitwasyon.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

di kita tinatakot nigga.you are a coward.ikaw na tumahimik dyan.shut your trap or gimme a fight.bakla.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 pm

hindi tlga dapat gawing biro to, kayo nmn, puro kayo biro, tapos may naghamunan pa ng away!

flower GRAVE
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
tapos may naghamunan pa ng away!

ONGAA ONGGGAAA... UN KCING ISA JAN WALANG 'BREEDING' EH. LOL.
Back to top Go down
jjems

jjems

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 am

naku extra ingat next time kers. tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
tapos may naghamunan pa ng away!

ONGAA ONGGGAAA... UN KCING ISA JAN WALANG 'BREEDING' EH. LOL.

tama tama.dog eaters from the north.head hunters din nigga.no bullshit.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 pm

LAKAY BA'T FEELING KA MASHADO?
HEADHUNTER HEADHUNTER... ULOL!

MAG-COLLECTIVE KA NA NGA LANG.
Back to top Go down
Kumagedom

Kumagedom

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 am

lesson na yan sayo, sa susunod alam mo na ang gagawin mo, lahat naman tyo eh na kaka engkwentro ng hindi natin inaasahan, so sana doble ingat na lang at maging aware, ika nga ni marcore eh, wala ng safe na lugar sa pinas...

flower
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 am

TAMA KA JAN BRAD, TAMA KA JAN.
MAG-INGAT SA MGA TAKSI DRAYBER.
PATI NA RIN SA MGA HEADHUNTER (KUNO).
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
TAMA KA JAN BRAD, TAMA KA JAN.
MAG-INGAT SA MGA TAKSI DRAYBER.
PATI NA RIN SA MGA HEADHUNTER (KUNO).

i lol.basta brod anytime na trip mo.suntukan tau.nuff said.pwede din tanggalan ng ulo.im like so fed up with your shit.
but anyway what can i expect from someone whose life depends solely on the keyboard?davah?
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 am

ukinam1978 wrote:
basta brod anytime na trip mo.suntukan tau
ukinam1978 wrote:
im like so fed up with your shit,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEWWWWWW!!!!
FUCKKKKKKK!!!
OH GOD... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
HU-WHOOOAAAA

TENKYU LAKAY FOR MAKING MY DAY.
WHEWWWWW!!!
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 pm

ukinam1978 wrote:
im like so fed up with your shit.

TEN HOURS AFTER THE FACT, IM SO LIKE STILL LOL-ING HARD.
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:06 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
no. two more lefts. taxi? walk.

True.

Or run? Haha. Sprint. Burn calories. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 pm

^MALABO YAN. GALING SA SHA IN DA CLUB BOTTLE FULL OF BUB SO MALAMANG NAKA-TAKONG YUN.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 pm

malabo kasi ang kapal ng lente ng salamin mo, pang retarded ata yan eh, madalas ko makita yan suot suot ng mga emo emo sa mga gig habang pa headbang headbang sa gitna eh!
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 pm

HOY EXCUSE MO AH...
KATUMBAS NG ISANG TAONG SWELDO MO KAKA-IS-IS NG INIDORO JAN SA DFA 'TONG SALAMIN KO.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

hoy ka den, hehehe... sori wala akong sweldo sa pag is-is noh, hindi ko tinatanggap dahil voluntary ko lang ginagawa yun, para lang makapag ubos ng oras. kaya nga wala den clang karapatang pagbawala ako mag net eh, isipin mo yun may net ako d2 sa loob ng banyo oh, bigay nila sa akin kasama laptop, wireless kasi connection d2 eh, tapos may pamiryenda pa... ang sarap mag is-is... parang ayoko ng tigilan... opppsss! wag ka mainggit, kanya kanyang istoryahan d2.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:01 pm

MARTIR K PLA. AY...
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

uo nmn, ako pa. loko tong kaopisina ko, binuksan p yung tv, tapos tawa ng tawa biglang banat. kamukha mo daw yung isa sa host ng Showtime. natawa den tuloy ako, oppppssss! sa kanya nanggaling yun... nakita kasi piktyur mo d2 eh!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

itchyworms. hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 pm

SORRY MEN, ND AQ MAKA RELATE...
HAHA! INYO NA YANG JOKE NYO. LOL.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm

don't wori hindi mo kailangan maka relate, kasi ikaw nga ang topic eh! at for sure yung iba d2 sa forum makakarelate nmn kaya okei na sila, sila nlng! wag k n. hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!   READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS. TO ALL PARTY GOERS, LETS BE CAUTIOUS!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next