DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abdul jackol sarap

abdul jackol sarap

verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! Empty
PostSubject: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:31 am

what is the first thing comes in your mind when you say or hear the word hardcore? most of the time, i heard, read and fucking intimadated with some tough guys out there talking about bunch of nonsense bullshit with a twist of hardcore. some use it as expression or just a running joke and some use it just to be cool with the norms who dont know or even care about what the hell you're talking about. anyone can explain w/o using the word hardcore kickass..
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 am

positive aggression
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am

FIRST THINGS THAT'S COMING TO MY MIND IS THIS THREAD SHOULD BE RE-TITLED TO "VERBAL ABUSE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE".
Back to top Go down
abdul jackol sarap

abdul jackol sarap

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:16 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
FIRST THINGS THAT'S COMING TO MY MIND IS THIS THREAD SHOULD BE RE-TITLED TO "VERBAL ABUSE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE".

so dont use it.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 pm

abdul jackol sarap wrote:

YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE THE TOUGH GUYS IM SO INTIMADATED FOR LIKE THE RUNNING JOKE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HARDCORE KICKASS.
Back to top Go down
abdul jackol sarap

abdul jackol sarap

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
abdul jackol sarap wrote:

YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE THE TOUGH GUYS IM SO INTIMADATED FOR LIKE THE RUNNING JOKE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HARDCORE KICKASS.

read it and try to understand my friend.. before saying that i sound like a tough guy.. sorry man, im not a hardcore kickass, maybe you are? hehe!!coz if you really understand what the fuck this thread is all about maybe its about you.. thumbs down one more thing.. work on your english before you suggest.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 am

LOL.

MY JOB HERE IS DONE.
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 am

madalas kong nababanggit yung word na "HARDCORE" basta pag may mga bagay na cool para sakin. anyway, expression ko lang!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarternote.findtalk.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!   verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

verbal abuse of the word hardcore!!!
Page 1 of 1