DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best and worst record label ever

Go down 
+19
fearlessvampirenagger
electric_dynamite
visioextensa
hybrid_moments
pierminator
xledx
positivementalattitude
zepol
eriktuz
phat_tataas
m(A)rcor(E)
stoma
suffocatexfaster
xtreblinkalovescenex
dweedhxc
humanoise*
speech_defect
christopherwallace
desperate_move
23 posters
AuthorMessage
desperate_move

desperate_move

best and worst record label ever Empty
PostSubject: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:52 am

worst:

YOUNGBLOOD RECORD - ordered 2 shirt and couple of stuff but never received it, it gets even worst when Sean O´Donnell, owner, informed me that he got the package he send couple of months back and promised to mail it again... but till now i never received anything and Mr. Sean never answer email... total RIP OP n label!!! beware of this label...

MERCHNOW - package never received... but full payment was refunded...

best:

REVELATION RECORDS - they were the best label on earth!
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:53 pm

what about from BEST to WORST?

VICTORY RECORDS
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:09 pm

ang victory records pwede nga gawin example ng "good" label turned "ugly". dami din naman talaga maganda inilabas ang victory kaso karamihan mid to late 90s releases.

personal faves:
refused - songs to fan the flames of discontent
snapcase - progression through unlearning
strife - one truth
deadguy - fixation on a coworker
earth crisis - destroy the machines
grey area - fanbelt algebra
by the grace of god - perspective
boy sets fire - after the eulogy
Back to top Go down
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 pm

bro, nkakuha ako ng REFUSED - THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE TRUTH... under We Bite Records... first press before re-released on burning heart....f@#KING AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Dischord, Revelation, Ebullition, Relapse, Hydra Head and the oh so dissapointing Victory Records
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Victory Records
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Best:
Robotic Empire
Level-Plane
Ebullition
Gravity Records
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
suffocatexfaster

suffocatexfaster

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am

speech_defect wrote:
ang victory records pwede nga gawin example ng "good" label turned "ugly". dami din naman talaga maganda inilabas ang victory kaso karamihan mid to late 90s releases.

personal faves:
strife - one truth

agree!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mel_hxc
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:13 am

speech_defect wrote:

strife - one truth

hehe... 'wala lang' but im more partial to

Blood For Blood
Warzone
All Out War
Skarhead
*that* first Hatebreed cd
Back to top Go down
stoma

stoma

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Best: Bizaare Leprous Productions , Razorback Records,

Worst: Bituka Records Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.splatterclothing.tk
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 am

EMI-Epitaph-Sony

nyeehhh!? scratch
Back to top Go down
phat_tataas

phat_tataas

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:30 pm

the worst that can happen locally is wen bands from an INFAMOUS LABEL never get to play Cebu....yikes! Idea
Back to top Go down
eriktuz

eriktuz

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:25 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
the worst that can happen locally is wen bands from an INFAMOUS LABEL never get to play Cebu....yikes! Idea
why?
Back to top Go down
phat_tataas

phat_tataas

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:59 pm

eriktuz wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:
why?

becuz Cebu isnt just a pit. sila ang "WARMEST" sa eksena, and if a label & its roster gets the greeting from flies...ibig lang sabhin: HINDI MARUNONG MAKIPAGKAPWA ang label. Arrow
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 am

phat_tataas wrote:
out of curiosity lang, pwede bang malaman ang tinutukoy mong "INFAMOUS LABEL?" Question
i observed that most of your posts were riddled with hints and innuendos.
can you owe up to your statements and tell us straight kung sino o ano ang mga tinutukoy mo?
i mean don't get me wrong, wala akong masamang tinapay, gusto ko lang ng konting clarity Smile

ika nga ng CFD "What Joy In Gossip When You Can Say It To Their Face?"

albino
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
eriktuz wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:
why?

becuz Cebu isnt just a pit. sila ang "WARMEST" sa eksena, and if a label & its roster gets the greeting from flies...ibig lang sabhin: HINDI MARUNONG MAKIPAGKAPWA ang label. Arrow

bakit makikipagkapwa ung label? di ba dapat yung mga tao BEHIND the label? lol!
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
"What Joy In Gossip When You Can Say It To Their Face?"
best and worst record label ever Gossip
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:22 am

COMBAT RECORDS

DUNGALO WRECORDS (HEHEHE)
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 am

pierminator wrote:
DUNGALO WRECORDS (HEHEHE)

zapyo... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
visioextensa

visioextensa

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 am

zepol wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:
out of curiosity lang, pwede bang malaman ang tinutukoy mong "INFAMOUS LABEL?" Question
can you owe up to your statements and tell us straight kung sino o ano ang mga tinutukoy mo?
i mean don't get me wrong, wala akong masamang tinapay, gusto ko lang ng konting clarity Smile

albino

- how about: "What joy in gossip when you dont have to say it because they are too busy busting their own balls they deserve feces on their faces?" lol!

Clarity is a superstition we give ourselves when we want someone else to deliver the truth. Bakit ba an daming may beef s label na to? Dun ako curious.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
phat_tataas

phat_tataas

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 am

visioextensa wrote:
zepol wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:

albino

- how about: "What joy in gossip when you dont have to say it because they are too busy busting their own balls they deserve feces on their faces?" lol!

Clarity is a superstition we give ourselves when we want someone else to deliver the truth. Bakit ba an daming may beef s label na to? Dun ako curious.... Laughing

argh..! pak u ka sis sbing akin n to eh... bolen molovit irk fanmist taag nat!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
visioextensa wrote:
zepol wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:

albino

But still...with all the "beef" being said, what is this label? bounce
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 pm

HAHAHAHA!

BLIND ITEMS FTW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm saying it's a bad thing pero me kilala ako na bading kaka blind item..
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:01 pm

sana lang hindi supreme ung BEEF
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Beef Supreme wrote:
sana lang hindi supreme ung BEEF
lol!

natawa ko dun ah. solid.
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
visioextensa wrote:
zepol wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:

albino

Users posting from this IP address
silvioplato [ 17 Posts ] Find all posts by silvioplato

Coma_Plight [ 12 Posts ] Find all posts by Coma_Plight

phat_tataas [ 10 Posts ] Find all posts by phat_tataas

TemplateNation [ 5 Posts ] Find all posts by TemplateNation

visioextensa [ 4 Posts ] Find all posts by visioextensa

kernelophe [ 4 Posts ] Find all posts by kernelophe

lol!

taena. solid. kadami mo pang ginawang account. nirereplyan mo pa sarili mong post.

lol!

Don't bother replying cos i won't. piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:50 am

HMMMM... HOW DO I SAY THIS WITHOUT SOUNDING CONDESCENDING?... LOL!

"WE APPRECIATE THE SHERLOCK HOLMES-EY EFFORT BUT YOUR FINDINGS IS FLAWED AND UTTER GARBAGE, SIR."

HINDI SYA "SOLID".

LOOK, IM NO NETWORKING GURU BUT I KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT TECHNICALLY, WE COULD BE IN THE SAME BUILDING AND SHARE THE SAME IP ADDRESS IF WE ARE ON THE SAME NETWORK. WORKPLACE? INTERNET CAFE JOINTS? SAME HOUSE? PROXY SITE?

YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL. I MEAN YOU COULD. BUT NO, NOT REALLY. YEA I SUPPOSE. YOU STILL WITH ME?

SO LET'S GIVE ALL THOSE ONLINE ENTITIES YOU'VE "EXPOSED" THE BEAUTY, EHESTE THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT. YEA, THOSE "PIECES OF SHIT".

AND WE ALL WONDER WHY THERE'S BLIND ITEMS. LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:07 am

positivementalattitude wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:
visioextensa wrote:
zepol wrote:
phat_tataas wrote:

albino

Users posting from this IP address
silvioplato [ 17 Posts ] Find all posts by silvioplato

Coma_Plight [ 12 Posts ] Find all posts by Coma_Plight

phat_tataas [ 10 Posts ] Find all posts by phat_tataas

TemplateNation [ 5 Posts ] Find all posts by TemplateNation

visioextensa [ 4 Posts ] Find all posts by visioextensa

kernelophe [ 4 Posts ] Find all posts by kernelophe

lol!

taena. solid. kadami mo pang ginawang account. nirereplyan mo pa sarili mong post.

lol!

Don't bother replying cos i won't. piece of shit.

huh.. nadetect mo ung IP address.. galing ibig sabihin iisang tao lng yang mga pinost mu na name?.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:17 am

the probability is quite high but there are ISPs giving the same IP for multiple subscribers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
phat_tataas

phat_tataas

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 am

mala2 na talga ang schizophrenia ko...

sana turuan din ako ng mga mgulang kng mag connect-the-dots.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 am

IP addresses naman ang labanan ngaun aahaha

if ever service providers are giving, let's say same IP addresses for multiple users...what are the odds of these multiple users browsing the same forum, over and over again. Benefit of a doubt? Doubtful alright.

anyway...back to the topic..

WHAT'S THE LABEL???
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:08 am

"KELANGAN PA BANG I-MEMORIZE YAN???"
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 am

fearlessvampirenagger wrote:

SINCE MASIGASIG KA DIN NAMAN MAGPOST ON THE TOPIC, BAKA NAMAN ALAM MO KUNG ANUNG LABEL YUNG PINAG NGANGANGAWA NG MGA NAUNANG NAGSI-POST, WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS, O KYA TALAGANG WALA, TO TYPE THE NAME OF THE LABEL... SO CAN I ASK YOU "MA'AM KEW". ASSUMING THAT YOU KNOW ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE TO THE TOPIC...

WHATS THE LABEL?

GOSSIP GOSSIP PA KAYONG NALALAMAN, MATINDI PA KAYO SA ARTISTA AT MGA KAOPISINA KONG MAAARTE
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 am

GOSSIP GOSSIP BA?

EH IKAW TONG TANONG NG TANONG NA NAGKA-KANDALARAITING MALAMAN KUNG SINONG LABEL YUNG TINUTUKOY.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:22 am

GOSSIP GOSSIP BA?

EH IKAW TONG TANONG NG TANONG NA NAGKA-KANDALARAITING MALAMAN KUNG SINONG LABEL YUNG TINUTUKOY.

so still, what's the label? i see no answers yet. bounce
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 am

TANONG MO SA MGA KA-OPISINA MONG MAHILIG SA 'GOSSIP GOSSIP'. BAKA ALAM NILA.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
GOSSIP GOSSIP PA KAYONG NALALAMAN, MATINDI PA KAYO SA ARTISTA AT MGA KAOPISINA KONG MAAARTE[/color][/size]

are you reacting yo this? definitely not for you MA'AM KEW, but your reaction shows me nasapul ata ako.

That's for users posting something kinda like that. That's the gossip I was talking about. Curious lang naman ako eh. If the labe stinks, the label stinks... for you anyway. I'll find out by myself. So what's the label?

Can you answer it MA'AM KEW? Gossip ba? O baka gossip nga lang din dala mong sagot.

What's the label?
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:58 am

HAHAHA... LIWANAGIN MO SA SUSUNOD BOY! BUT SINCE YOU INSIST AND I GOT TIME TO KILL, HERE WE GO...

FIRST OFF, I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE/SHE/THEY IS/ARE. HE/SHE/THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM. SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO HE/SHE/THEY IS/ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A HUNCH. BUT I AIN'T SAYIN IT. LOL.

I MEAN, JUST BY READING THE POSTS, YOU LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT EACH ONE... IN A WAY. I THINK. AND BY DOING SO, YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST PLAIN SIMPLE MATH... KINDA LIKE HOW YOU TAKE 2 AND 2 TOGETHER... YOU GET 4 RIGHT?

HIS/HER/THEIR COLLECTIVE POSTS WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD YOU TO FIND THE ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE.

PARTEEEE LANG!!!! UDS! UDS! UDS!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 am

HAHAHA... LIWANAGIN MO SA SUSUNOD BOY! BUT SINCE YOU INSIST AND I GOT TIME TO KILL, HERE WE GO...

FIRST OFF, I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE/SHE/THEY IS/ARE. HE/SHE/THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM. SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO HE/SHE/THEY IS/ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A HUNCH. BUT I AIN'T SAYIN IT. LOL.

I MEAN, JUST BY READING THE POSTS, YOU LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT EACH ONE... IN A WAY. I THINK. AND BY DOING SO, YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST PLAIN SIMPLE MATH... KINDA LIKE HOW YOU TAKE 2 AND 2 TOGETHER... YOU GET 4 RIGHT?

HIS/HER/THEIR COLLECTIVE POSTS WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD YOU TO FIND THE ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE.

PARTEEEE LANG!!!! UDS! UDS! UDS!

AHHH...THERE YOU GO. YOUR HUNCH IS TAKE-4. TAKEN. BUT THAT'S FROM YOU. USELESS BECAUSE IT'S JUST YOUR HUNCH.

BAKIT DI NA SUMAGOT YUNG NAGSTART NG COMMOTION? CURIOUS LANG NAMAN AKO WHAT LABEL THEY ARE POINTING OUT...

SO WHAT'S THE LABEL? LAST NA TO, WALA NAMAN SUMAGOT EH.

HEY POSITIVEMENTALATTITUDE...HOW DO YOU DO THAT IP THINGY? IMA GONA B DOIN' SOME INVESTIGATING ALA-SHERLOCK HOLMES OF MY OWN. HEHEHE... NOT ON THIS FORUM THOUGH. KASI SARCASTIC LANG LAHAT NG TAO DITO cyclops
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:40 am

IKAW NAGSABI NG "TAKE-4" BOY. HINDI AKO.

GOODLUCK SA PAG-IIMBISTIGA MO KUNO. SUHESTYON KO LANG, BASAHIN MO MUNA 'TOH!

best and worst record label ever 14633609qr7
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 am

IKAW NAGSABI NG "TAKE-4" BOY. HINDI AKO.

HEHE, I SENSE SOME BITTERNESS... NA "TOUCH" DIN ATA NG TAKE FOUR ANG LIFE NI MA'AM KEW...MUCH LIKE THE POSTERS HAVING SOME FIT IN THIS THREAD ABOUT SOME SOME LABEL THEY WON'T BOTHER NAMING ANYWAY.

bounce

ANYWAY...NO SOLID ANSWERS FROM THE PUSSIES.

BACK TO THE TOPIC....

BEST LABEL: TAKE-FOUR COLLECTIVE - GREAT BANDS, GREAT FRIENDS
EPITAPH - THEY HAVE CONVERGE AND SAGE FRANCIS
DEATHWISH - THEY HAVE DOOMRIDERS AND 108

WORST: WALA E...HEHE. cheers
Back to top Go down
visioextensa

visioextensa

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 pm

phat_tataas wrote:
mala2 na talga ang schizophrenia ko...

sana turuan din ako ng mga mgulang kng mag connect-the-dots.

1st step talga ng mag abogado ang manira ng credibility just to briefly steer away their convict este client s totoong kaso.

electric_dynamite - BULAG! mag gitara ka na lang at mas mtu-turn on pa kming mga gels, okay?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:44 pm

visioextensa wrote:
BULAG! mag gitara ka na lang at mas mtu-turn on pa kming mga gels, okay?

im trying...im trying ma'am kew... but still...what's the label? cyclops
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 am

BEST - RED LABEL ... LAKAS NYAN, PANG MANONG
BLACK LABEL - ISLAMAN YAN

WORST - LABELING AND RED KABADINGAN... Kakaganyan nyo, pagtagal tagal...tsk-tsk-tsk... tama na kasi ang pagkantot sa hangin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm

BESTEST record labels:

No Idea / Blind spot - kase pinadalan nila kami ng 2 CD V/A nung 90s pa with artists like ASSUCK, ASSHOLE PARADE, INTEGRITY, BRUTAL TRUTH, END OF THE CENTURY PARTY, at marami pa

4AD/ beggars banquet - hindi sila hardcore pero gusto ko catalog nila

BACKBEAT - sila nagre-release nun ng REM at THE SMITHS, so thats a plus

locally:

Northern territory - coz theyre from our place and they also print shirts Jay delivers the shirts to my house, haha nag plug... so ok talaga yung chorva nato

WHATCORE - si Mike yan eh

DELUSION of TERROR - eh si eman yan eh

TAKE 4 - pinaka organized at high quality releases na nakita ko locally , ayun eh

WORST LABELS:

lahat ng profit driven na sell out cunt lables na ine-exploit ang mga broke na artists na pumapayag naman magpakantot sa pwet

dun sa mga nag ku-kung fu fighting sa taas, karapatan nilang magbigay ng opinyon at mag criticize pero sana maintindihan nila na mahirap magpatakbo ng LABEL lalo na kung walang maraming pera, ako nga mag burn lang ng CD nahihirapan ako lalo na siguro yung gumawa ng zine o label... ang alam ko lang kase e kumain at magjakol eh, yun lang talaga alam ko gawin pramis.....kahit tanong nyo sa asawa ko.....

so congrats sa mga local labels who try and make a difference at sana wag na tayo mag away away dahil sa dami ng mga forum sa web eto lang yung para satin wag natin babuyin

at lastly sana wag na rin natin i mention dito ynug mga cueshe at hale at sanwits at iba pang bading na luz valdez...dahil sagrado ang lugar na to...

sana matuloy ang grand eyeball na suggest ni marcore at dun magkaron ng GRAND ORGY kahit puro lalake lang

whahahahah salamat talaga at nakakapag voice ako ng opinyon dito kase pag kaharap ko na byanan ko hindi na ko makapagsalita
[/size]
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm

no love lost wrote:

dun sa mga nag ku-kung fu fighting sa taas, karapatan nilang magbigay ng opinyon at mag criticize pero sana maintindihan nila na mahirap magpatakbo ng LABEL lalo na kung walang maraming pera, ako nga mag burn lang ng CD nahihirapan ako lalo na siguro yung gumawa ng zine o label... ang alam ko lang kase e kumain at magjakol eh, yun lang talaga alam ko gawin pramis.....kahit tanong nyo sa asawa ko.....

so congrats sa mga local labels who try and make a difference at sana wag na tayo mag away away dahil sa dami ng mga forum sa web eto lang yung para satin wag natin babuyin

at lastly sana wag na rin natin i mention dito ynug mga cueshe at hale at sanwits at iba pang bading na luz valdez...dahil sagrado ang lugar na to...

sana matuloy ang grand eyeball na suggest ni marcore at dun magkaron ng GRAND ORGY kahit puro lalake lang

whahahahah salamat talaga at nakakapag voice ako ng opinyon dito kase pag kaharap ko na byanan ko hindi na ko makapagsalita[/font][/size][/color][/font][/color][/font]

hehe...voicing out...ayus yan..
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 pm

no love lost wrote:
[font=Courier New]BESTEST record labels:

No Idea / Blind spot - kase pinadalan nila kami ng 2 CD V/A nung 90s pa with artists like ASSUCK, ASSHOLE PARADE, INTEGRITY, BRUTAL TRUTH, END OF THE CENTURY PARTY, at marami pa

4AD/ beggars banquet - hindi sila hardcore pero gusto ko catalog nila

t]

i was thinking the same thing.
no idea: hot water music, asshole parade, end of the century party, palataka, planes mistaken for stars, etc.

4AD: aside from bands who were ahead of their time, they always had the best graphic design ever, OLIVER VAUGHN is not human.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 am

keida wrote:
no love lost wrote:
[font=Courier][face=Courier][face=Courier]BESTEST record labels:</STRONG>[/face][/face]

[b]No Idea / Blind spot</STRONG> - kase pinadalan nila kami ng 2 CD V/A nung 90s pa with artists like ASSUCK, ASSHOLE PARADE, INTEGRITY, BRUTAL TRUTH, END OF THE CENTURY PARTY, at marami pa

[b]4AD/ beggars banquet - hindi sila hardcore pero gusto ko catalog nila

t]

i was thinking the same thing.
no idea: hot water music, asshole parade, end of the century party, palataka, planes mistaken for stars, etc.

4AD: aside from bands who were ahead of their time, they always had the best graphic design ever, OLIVER VAUGHN is not human.

corrected by ka jan keith, eto nga yung una kong nabili na 4ad eh...

best and worst record label ever Baus

magaling to di ko lang alam kung si vaughn gumawa nito alam ko yung mga pixies at dead can dance sya gumawa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best and worst record label ever   best and worst record label ever Empty

Back to top Go down

best and worst record label ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: