DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on

Go down 
+10
tadsz
Beef Supreme
NIGGATRON
BHADRA
electric_dynamite
hubert webb
keida
xtreblinkalovescenex
kers benoit
ukinam1978
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on Empty
PostSubject: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 pm

just organized 2 events this weekend,another night another story which is in collaboration with bong and wang from the mighty contras and wild in teh street which is a luchador/padraska sakte and concert.i have also been organizing for over2 years now and well has been in bands as far back as 1995.as an organizer/band member i noticed that bands usually confirm their attendance on eventa but generally does not honor the call time or worst doesnt attend the event at all.sometimes they just send in text mesage an hour before,worse after the event.
i know punks,hardcore,rock events does not follow the usual rules but what do you think about being late?missing a gig?
parang nagsasawa na kasi ako sa ganitong sistema ng mga banda.ok lang kung talagang may dahilan,say malayo talaga like piledriver coming in from laguna or marcos cronies coming in from pampanga.or real life concerns like family emergencies,ayus lang yun.
sa tinigin nyo mga sir?is it going to be like this in the scene?dyahe e,kasi pati sa mga so called ug/indie/hc/punk bands may mga may "rockstar" atiitude.may mga feeling e tehy own the show,whereas dapat e magalit ka na sa kanila.minsan yung organizer pa masama pag napagsabihan sila.
what do you think sirs and madames in this forum?
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:14 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
UKINANA LAKAY, Y SO EMO?

LOL.

lol.ikaw lang nag post.stone stone in da sky to.walang umiimik sa mga parties involved.hahaha.
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 pm

ukinam1978 wrote:
stone stone in da sky to.walang umiimik sa mga parties involved.hahaha.

EHEM... oi pasensha pumunta si vh sa zambales eh.di ko din alam na umalis sha. kala namin matutuloy kami nung sa skate event kase gusto ko din makapunta don. andon kase tropapips.. so wala kami magagwa eh, wala eh. tsaka nung sa pasig na gig nag sabi na ko kay wang bago pa mag gig a day before nag sabi ako sakanya na di kami makakatugtog kase may mga biglaang importanteng lakad. pasensha na uli.muka naman masaya eh. di kami nagpapaka "VIP" o "PARAKSTAR" ha.gusto din namin, lalo na ko.wala na ko celphone kaya di kita nakontak. di rin kami makadalaw sa event ket di kami makakatugtog dahil napakalayo namin. pasensha na uli. nag aerobics pa naman akko at nag gym bilang pag hahanda sa dalawang event na yun pero sa kasamaang palad di talaga natuloy. geek
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

cge na nga.hehe.oks lang.
madami actually insatnces na ako ganyang experience,malaking event kasi yung last time e.tas may indipendents day festival pa.baka ganun din mangyari.
bands also need to understand that we, organizers and producers stake our names para mag organize ng event.
its not just those 2 events,madami pa kasi.nagiging status quo or norm na kasi yung kalakaran nayan.kung napagsabihan naman sana ako,sana nakapag invite pa ng bands di ba?sayang yung efforts ng mga tao na naghirap para makaput up ng show.
btw oks na din,singilin ko si wang.loko yung kalbo na yun ah.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Sa totoo lang, naranasan rin namin yan during the time na active pa kami sa pag-oorganize ng para sa kung ano-anong shit. No brainer na ata yung walang gustong ma late and everything but given na sobrang engrained na sa mindset ng mga tao ang ganitong klaseng sistema, ano pa ba magagawa natin? Is there any form of incentivization should the bands actually get there on time? As a co-organizer ng mga events, I'd really like to know what could be done in cases like this. Otherwise, it's no use complaining unless you have people who share the same views as you and aren't as lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 am

well said francis.
never been directly involved in organizing gigs but i am aware of the things people go through with putting up shows. though with a bajillion bands a nite lineup, there are a couple or so which probably couldn't make it. happens all the time. happens to almost everyone for different reasons. ilang beses na din kelangan mag backout kami due to last minute changes, work scheds, family and personal issues.

sucks to be in that position, but being in a band is secondary to everything else unless you earn a living from it but that's a different story. you could drop in cliche's like passion and message for being in punkrock/HC but other things get in the way.

what i've learned in all these years in punk/hc among other things is to be openminded and understanding.
i can't go around in a hissyfit just because we can't play because our drummer is out on a shoot, or because a bandmate's kid is sick. we all have to know the reasons first before everything else.

now if someone in the band or a particular band is being an ass, that's another thing.

but again, communicating is the key. it sucks to miss a gig.
you can't be bossy and all though, moretheless magalit sa kanila.
accusing bands of being "rockstars" right away? maybe you're in the wrong community?
never heard z or any other punk kids who are actively putting up shows call anyone such for not being able to show up. (to my knowledge, correct me if i'm wrong, but there are exceptions).
i don't think i've seen any band from the diy scene throw their weight around like they own the show.

this is about mutual respect, communication, and cooperation.
we're in this and it's a given that we lose money for our passion.
the last thing we need is maging utak-production.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 am

idol tlga si mr. keida! galing! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

the last thing we need is maging utak-production.[/quote]

parang mali ata to pare.
kung babasahin mo yung post,its about being bands being late or not attending gigs they ahve confirmed on without notifying organizers THAT THEY CANT MAKE IT.that means we were not advised a day,an hour or maybe even a minute before the show startS.DI NGA DIN KAMI NATEXT AFTERWARDS E.
if you dont plan on attending the show,wag mo na i confirm di ba?para naman mabigyan ng espasyo yung iba na tinatanggihan na kasi full lineup na.or maybe at least mag txt ka?
i understand walang incentive sa pagtugtog,understood na yan.punk hc nga e,unless sponsored yan.but that was not the case.pag inform lang para naman di mukhang gago yung organizer n txt ng txt on the day of the gig itself.
was i not understanding?
i dont think so.naiintindihan ko yung mga folks na nagtxt kasi mga galing pa kung saan saan,ok lang yun.there are a million reasons why bands cant attend gigs,those could be explained thru texting or calling.pero nada,walang ganun na nangyari.i excused those who i have put on the bill but never showed up kasi may real life concerns like maybe they were affected by ondoy,pepeng etc.matik na yun e.di sila tinutukoy ko.ang tinutukoy ko sir,ay yung di man lang nagpasabi.may txt naman e.simpleng simple mr keida.

now if someone in the band or a particular band is being an ass, that's another thing.

(i can name names but whats the point?lets just say the band was in the vicinity but because tehy were late we have to give them the last spot.umuwi without informing us they will not be playing.)

but again, communicating is the key. it sucks to miss a gig.(exactly my point sir.)

accusing bands of being "rockstars" right away? maybe you're in the wrong community?
never heard z or any other punk kids who are actively putting up shows call anyone such for not being able to show up. (to my knowledge, correct me if i'm wrong, but there are exceptions).
i don't think i've seen any band from the diy scene throw their weight around like they own the show.

its a general article on my experience organizing.rockstars?cant deny that there are some in the community,open your eyes sir.yes i do call people rockstars,especially if they deserve to be called as such.
lastly, maybe im in the wrong community?haha.beats me.this is whats happening afaik from my 3 years organizing gigs.im not throwing my weight around,im just telling it as it is.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm

i can understand ukinam1978's sentiments.

mahirap naman talaga mag-organize ng gigs. ang masasabi ko lang sa mga bands na confirming but on the day of the gig itself, eh no show... tapos walang communication such as a text message or a call prior to their cancellation, or even after they don't show up; as a gesture of apology. Remember, baka magsawa din mga organizers imbitahin kayo for another gig.

tsaka... pakisama naman sa mga nagpupursige na mag-organize ng mga ganitong gigs. kaya nga enjoy tayo everytime me gig eh, let's try to thank the people behind the effort... mag-invite ng bands... magbantay ng gate... kumausap sa venue... check the club instruments na gagamitin nyo din naman sa pagtugtog... security para sa mga sira-ulong attendees... name it. they do it for everybody's sake.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 pm

ukinam1978 wrote:
just organized 2 events this weekend,another night another story which is in collaboration with bong and wang from the mighty contras and wild in teh street which is a luchador/padraska sakte and concert.i have also been organizing for over2 years now and well has been in bands as far back as 1995.as an organizer/band member i noticed that bands usually confirm their attendance on eventa but generally does not honor the call time or worst doesnt attend the event at all.sometimes they just send in text mesage an hour before,worse after the event.
i know punks,hardcore,rock events does not follow the usual rules but what do you think about being late?missing a gig?
parang nagsasawa na kasi ako sa ganitong sistema ng mga banda.ok lang kung talagang may dahilan,say malayo talaga like piledriver coming in from laguna or marcos cronies coming in from pampanga.or real life concerns like family emergencies,ayus lang yun.
sa tinigin nyo mga sir?is it going to be like this in the scene?dyahe e,kasi pati sa mga so called ug/indie/hc/punk bands may mga may "rockstar" atiitude.may mga feeling e tehy own the show,whereas dapat e magalit ka na sa kanila.minsan yung organizer pa masama pag napagsabihan sila.
what do you think sirs and madames in this forum?
Sir, Kami po hindi ganyan ah... talagang napunta kami basta sumagot kami ng "OO". Madalas nga po una pa kami sa mga organizer dumating at kadalasan una na rin po kami na2g2g. Kaya lang sir, isa lang po ang naging problema, WALA PO KAMI SA LINE UP, kaya hindi kami pumunta. Hehehehe!!! ( Pa simple pa..) Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:21 pm

im just airing out and venting out some things that could have been avoided.masaya sa hardcore punk diy community pag less hassle.bands dont need the hassle,organizers dont need the hassle.bars dont need the hassle.
i just couldnt understand why a simple txt message or call could not be done.we have invited you kasi we know you are good at what you do.truth be told madami ako di ininvite sa gigs kasi afaik di ko matake yung kind ng music na nilalabas,its just watered down radio shit.i understand my groups(middle class,feelmusic,luchador) cant provide incentives like food,transpo and whatever but we try to make bands as comfortable as possible.
utak production is exactly what we have been fighting against for the last 3 years.truth be told middle class was against ticket selling even before notoscum snowballed into a movement.ngaun lang kami nakikicollaborate.
i dont know if the message that im getting is let it be kasi ganyan na yan.bayaan mo malate,let them miss the gigs kasi ganyan naman lagi e.now if thats the kind of mentality thats should prevail in this scene,maybe i am not the right diy punk hc community.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 pm

point taken bro.
we all know mahirap magput up ng gig. no doubt about that.
somewhere along the road naging late na magstart yung mga gigs.
don't we all miss the pacita shows?
that's why bumabalik na ang mga matinee shows.

the key word is discipline though. both bands and organizers.
discipline in a sense that doesn't mean control or rules but something which is rooted in a motivation/ethic to improve and help out. it's hard, but we'll get there.
mga kasama natin who've experienced the malaysia and lioncity scene where amazingly, the local punks actually line up for shows.
then again, we'll get there slowly.
here i am talking about it despite my unorganized self.

you got it wrong on the "ok lang ma late" thing. never said i was ok with that.
it happens but the community is working on it.
proof is again the matinee shows and the 4th door shows.
it isn't quite there yet, but it's slowly on its way.

tickets were never an issue. nagkakaroon lang pag merong big bands na kelangan maguarrantee ang finances like sa have heart and NTB. they sell but bands were never required to sell them. Very Happy
back in the 90's the scene was adverse to playing clubs dahil dyan. they didn't give a rats ass about tickets and the so-called alternative music thing going on. recently lang naging open na mag organize ng club shows kasi people knew how to go around this system and kids grew up smarter. if you put up a show, people will come because of the community built around it.

im getting off here, but back on the topic, of course bands not showing up nor communicating is just bad. or wrong. or badong. kawawa nga naman organizers, especially yung nagpapagig ng mas konting banda para mas mahaba ang sets.

no problem with venting out, thats understandable given the situation you're in.
but as i said earlier, the entire thing is about respect, communication and cooperation.
both sa bands, organizers, and atendees.

im not taking sides here nor defending such bands. we all have our part to play.
the dynamic should be the same thing as the lack of separation between performer and audience in hc.
the show is built by everyone and at the same time it goes beyond music: communication, ideas, action.
we all have to work on such shortcomings.

venting out is cool, but since this is punkrawk/hardcore, we should find ways to positively do something about it rather than complain and argue.
call it cheesy but there are people who do care about why so and so didn't make it.
lashing out is easy to do and the quickest way to get things off our chests.
pero may mga mahhurt naman pag ganun lang. nahurt tuloy si kers Razz
talk to the people you have issues with directly, kung hindi sumagot eh di kiber na lang.
wala tayo magagawa kung ayaw sumagot.

pero kung di talaga madaan sa ganun, then tell us who they are para walang paligoy ligoy.
we all need constructive criticism. para kung may issue, mabigyan solusyon agad.
we need to learn how to give constructive criticism.
and to those who receive such, learn not to be butthurt, and learn how to take it properly.
otherwise magkakasagutan na naman at magkakahamunan na naman ng away.

that's seriously what everyone this forum/community needs.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 pm

kaya din ako ang post sa fourm na to kasi i know this is where everyone hang out.excahnge din ng idea yung trip ko.i read somewhere here na we should kill filipino time.i totally agree with that. i also agree with tickets on shows kasi nga naman from elsewhere pa yung banda,thats not an issue for me.i was just standing my ground as an organizer, and in part as a member of a community that im helping organize.sabi nga ni krs one,maybe in a twisted sense thats mine entirely" you can love your hood,but not love poverty".
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Sir, Kami po hindi ganyan ah... talagang napunta kami basta sumagot kami ng "OO". Madalas nga po una pa kami sa mga organizer dumating at kadalasan una na rin po kami na2g2g. Kaya lang sir, isa lang po ang naging problema, WALA PO KAMI SA LINE UP, kaya hindi kami pumunta. Hehehehe!!! ( Pa simple pa..) Very Happy Smile[/quote]

haha.oks sir,cge lang lineup ko kau sa mga next gigs.say nov 14 perhaps?skate and gig ulit tau.mejo maganda yung gamit ulit like nung wild in the streets.pm na lang ng number maraming salamat!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:23 pm

keida wrote:
tell us who they are para walang paligoy ligoy.

+1 para me ma-lechon. hehe.
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:05 pm

hahah skeletor on the loose!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am

ukinam1978 wrote:
sabi nga ni krs one,maybe in a twisted sense thats mine entirely" you can love your hood,but not love poverty".

ANG SABI NAMAN NI GIL, "THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED"

ANO NA LAKAY, TOSS SALAD TIME NA BA?
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:32 am

[quote="BHADRA"]
ukinam1978 wrote:
Sir, Kami po hindi ganyan ah... talagang napunta kami basta sumagot kami ng "OO". Madalas nga po una pa kami sa mga organizer dumating at kadalasan una na rin po kami na2g2g. Kaya lang sir, isa lang po ang naging problema, WALA PO KAMI SA LINE UP, kaya hindi kami pumunta. Hehehehe!!! ( Pa simple pa..) Very Happy Smile
kayo din pala he he,,ako nga nag pa pasa load pa maka reply lang
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 am

ako ay isa sa hindi nakapunta sa show na nag-confirm kami sa mga shows na sinet-up ni jong. i asked my band to play pero hindi kami nakasipot, ang mali ako nun ay hindi ako nakatext man lang kay jong to say na hindi kami pwede. humihingi ako ng tawad at sana ako ay mapakinggan. PMd the details to jong btw. sorry po at kami ay parang nag-astang rockstar, pero hindi po kami ganoon at wala po kaming balak na maging isa. salamat.

-tadsz
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:
sabi nga ni krs one,maybe in a twisted sense thats mine entirely" you can love your hood,but not love poverty".

ANG SABI NAMAN NI GIL, "THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED"

ANO NA LAKAY, TOSS SALAD TIME NA BA?

kahit anong trip pwede.@tadsz,ayus na yun dre.just came back from tarlac,galit na galit sa tugtugan mga bands dun.asp,adfc.rude project.ayus!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 am

ME PUMIYOK AH. LOL.

KASEEEE NAMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... NAMAN NAMANNNNNNNNNNN....
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm

[quote="keida"]point taken bro.
we all know mahirap magput up ng gig. no doubt about that.
somewhere along the road naging late na magstart yung mga gigs.
don't we all miss the pacita shows?
that's why bumabalik na ang mga matinee shows. SIR KITS, KAMI NAGSIMULA NYAN ( Hehehe!) AT SALAMAT NAMAN AT NATATANDAAN MO PA YUNG MGA PANAHON NA YUN...HAYAAN MO, PAG NAGLAKIHAN MGA ANAK KO, AAYUSIN ULIT NAMIN YUNG CHAPEL PARA MATULUYAN NA AKONG MAGKASAKIT SA PUSO...Hehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

[quote="Beef Supreme"]
BHADRA wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:
kayo din pala he he,,ako nga nag pa pasa load pa maka reply lang
ALAM MO NAMAN NA AKO NAGTURO SAYO NG KASAMAAN EH. Hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
pangkistoinks

pangkistoinks

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:44 am

pasabat lang po ng kaunti. may mga banda talaga na nag kakaproblema bago dumating ung gig may mga emergency etc etc , meron naman nasa gig na ayaw mauna tumugtog at ung iba nag mamadali mauna, at ung iba gustong gumitna para marami ng tao hehehehe...
meron naman nag sasabi na di sila makakarating bago mag gig, o pag katapos, dahil sa ganito dahil sa ganyan.

kung ano pa man ang dahilan nila nasa banda nasa kanila na un. pero ang mahalaga dun bilang organizer nakikilala natin ung mga istilo o ugali ng mga banda dun natin sila makikilala. napakarami talagang problema at sakit ng ating DIY community na dapat pang ayusin o sa proseso na ito maayos.. kung ano man un tayo tayo rin ang aayos.

pero maliban sa mga banda, ( pakisabi kung OT na ung sinasabi ko ah) paano naman ung mga organizer na pag anjan na ung "MAIN" band nila o ung "DIG" nilang banda kahit wala sa line up , o nasa line up man huli dumating papasingitin nila at maiiba nanaman ung line up, tapos may mga nakaline up na malalayo pang lugar tapos di naman makakatugtog, o huli na magagatugtog pero maaga nag si puntahan ang mga ito... tapos may palakasan, at pag di tropa last ka , at pag di ka tropa o hindi dig ung banda mo eh dedma ka lang , kumbaga di ka man lang kakausapin. paano ung mga organizer na pag lasing na , purke sila ung nag organize ng gig , eh na ngungupal na ng atenders ,banda etc . "Machocore" style ba .. tanong lang po. maraming salamat

@ kuya boi, kayo ang idol namin sa usapaping ORAS na kapag sinabing 4pm ang start andun na kayo agad!! panalo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.noncollective.tk
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm

[quote="pangkistoinks"]pasabat lang po ng kaunti. may mga banda talaga na nag kakaproblema bago dumating ung gig may mga emergency etc etc , meron naman nasa gig na ayaw mauna tumugtog at ung iba nag mamadali mauna, at ung iba gustong gumitna para marami ng tao hehehehe...

ok....

meron naman nag sasabi na di sila makakarating bago mag gig, o pag katapos, dahil sa ganito dahil sa ganyan.

ok......

kung ano pa man ang dahilan nila nasa banda nasa kanila na un.

wtf bro?ano to?di pwedeng sa kanila na lang yun kasi although walang "incentive" accdg to keida,may bind pa din na verbal agreement with teh band and the organizer na pumunta,mag inform at rumespeto sa mga nag organize.simple lang yan,we are in teh age where a simple txt goes a long way.
so you mean wag na nila ipaalam?na ganun na talaga e.so let is just go that way?e ganun talaga e.ano?path of least resistance yan tol.ill post later.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 pm

i dont agree na nasa kanila na yun.being in a band doesnt excuse you from not explaining or txting the organizers.the same way na walang incentive and banda,kami din di kumikita dito.and me being in a band myself we shy away from joining gigs na di makatugtog.and we usually are very eraly at di tulad ng ibang banda, we stay to watch the band.
now you mentioned that there is really a need to change some things in the scene,bakit di ang ganitong pamamaraan?yung ganitong sistema?common courtesy naman yun.
regarding sa organizer favoring their idols or their friends,well masisisi mo ba sila?but in any case we also shy waya from that particular system.walang palakasan sa akin and middle class prod can attest to that,even going to the extent na kami kami nag aaway.but the thing here is and sadly yung mga established na banda pa minsan ang maaga sa gig at nag i stay to watch other bands.i can name a afew.yung mga batang abnda na wala pa naman napapatunayan minsan yung madami ding hassle.why cant we start questioning ourselves really?
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:44 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
Sa totoo lang, naranasan rin namin yan during the time na active pa kami sa pag-oorganize ng para sa kung ano-anong shit. No brainer na ata yung walang gustong ma late and everything but given na sobrang engrained na sa mindset ng mga tao ang ganitong klaseng sistema, ano pa ba magagawa natin? Is there any form of incentivization should the bands actually get there on time? As a co-organizer ng mga events, I'd really like to know what could be done in cases like this. Otherwise, it's no use complaining unless you have people who share the same views as you and aren't as lazy.

yung incentivisation namin ay yung mas mahaba yung set at makakapamili ng slot yung banda.pag may pera pinapashot yung banda.
tama ka regarding ingrained na yung mindset,but there is use complaining kapag pangalan mo nakataya.tama?so you just have to do with refusing bands to play on your next gig.a thing i dont wanna do.we can change the attitude i think,kasi nga nasa scene tau na supposedly e mejo mas progressive sa current music scene.
anyway ok na kami nina kers at soc,i just am explaining what usually happen.ayoko na din kasi ng ganyang sistema e.
Back to top Go down
pangkistoinks

pangkistoinks

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm

[quote="ukinam1978"][quote="pangkistoinks"]pasabat lang po ng kaunti. may mga banda talaga na nag kakaproblema bago dumating ung gig may mga emergency etc etc , meron naman nasa gig na ayaw mauna tumugtog at ung iba nag mamadali mauna, at ung iba gustong gumitna para marami ng tao hehehehe...

ok....

ok......

[b]
kung ano pa man ang dahilan nila nasa banda nasa kanila na un. [/b]

wtf bro?ano to?di pwedeng sa kanila na lang yun kasi although walang "incentive" accdg to keida,may bind pa din na verbal agreement with teh band and the organizer na pumunta,mag inform at rumespeto sa mga nag organize.simple lang yan,we are in teh age where a simple txt goes a long way.
so you mean wag na nila ipaalam?na ganun na talaga e.so let is just go that way?e ganun talaga e.ano?path of least resistance yan tol.ill post later.[/quote]

kung ano pa man ang dahilan nila nasa banda nasa kanila na un. - ibig ko sabihin jan bro sila na ang dapat mag ayos dahil, maraming mag sasawang organizers sakanila pag ganon ng ganon.. tsaka dapat din na may malinaw na komunikasyon ang banda kung makakarating man o hindi.. kung malalate man o kung ano pa man... sila ang gagawa nun sila ang mag sosolve nun.. kung mananatili silang ganon, eh di wag sila iline up ng organizers, mahirap naman mag antay sa wala. heheheh un ang ibig ko sabihin jan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noncollective.tk
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

well in that case,i read wrong pasensya na.

eto pa napapansin ko e.

yung mag papa slot ng kasi daw e may inaantay na guest.tas pagkatapos tumugtog aalis.ayown.may mga banda na di nauubusan ng dahilan.
Back to top Go down
Pierminator2Judgementday

Pierminator2Judgementday

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Naiintindihan ko yan e.. Dati Gumawa na kami ng schedule tapos kinumpirma na namin yung mga banda para sakto sa oras.. Kaso di nasunod eh, BUTI NALANG DI KAMI PINAG BAYAD KASI SOBRA NA SA ORAS NA NAPAG USAPAN!
Back to top Go down
Pierminator2Judgementday

Pierminator2Judgementday

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 pm

buti ba kung simbagal nyo si papao kumilos hehehehe.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Cunningilus

Cunningilus

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 am

Pierminator2Judgementday wrote:
buti ba kung simbagal nyo si papao kumilos hehehehe.... Basketball

you just dont know tha pain of tardiness... di nyo lang alam, DI NYO LANG ALAM!!! bash

pero kami tumutugtog kami kahit kulang... nagkataon nga e 2 gitarista wala...
solusyon: mga bahista ang nagitara whahahahahaha

pero we make a point to play when we are invited... beggars cant be choosers nga e! peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nuclearpunishment
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

Naiintindihan ko yan e.. Dati Gumawa na kami ng schedule tapos kinumpirma na namin yung mga banda para sakto sa oras.. Kaso di nasunod eh, BUTI NALANG DI KAMI PINAG BAYAD KASI SOBRA NA SA ORAS NA NAPAG USAPAN!
Kasi naman, kayo ang hindi sumunod sa oras..Hehehe!!! JOKE!!! TSUP! TSUP! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 pm

naranasan nga nmin drummer lng tska ako, sinubukan pa den, pero palpak! hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Pierminator2Judgementday

Pierminator2Judgementday

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:12 pm

BHADRA wrote:
Kasi naman, kayo ang hindi sumunod sa oras..Hehehe!!! JOKE!!! TSUP! TSUP! Very Happy Very Happy

Sobrang Excited ko nga yung tent 10 o clock palang nang umaga naka tayo na hehehehe!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on   band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on Empty

Back to top Go down

band that are late and/or does not attend gigs they confirmed on
Page 1 of 1