DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the note of reality.

Go down 
+5
zepol
electric_dynamite
termulator
ichiSkrachi
Jepoyic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

On the note of reality. Empty
PostSubject: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:54 am

Is it really peculiar to me that everything is going to be a trend. I'm not saying drinking, or smoking anymore. I'm going to say, our each and own perceptions, is there still, diversity? It seems to be losing itself in the mainstrean. The beauty of sarcasm finally dies out like a flame. Again it happens!

Do you think we should leave it be? That people get perceptions from things, and other opinions, not minding one's own?
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Jepoyic wrote:
Is it really peculiar to me that everything is going to be a trend. I'm not saying drinking, or smoking anymore. I'm going to say, our each and own perceptions, is there still, diversity? It seems to be losing itself in the mainstrean. The beauty of sarcasm finally dies out like a flame. Again it happens!

Do you think we should leave it be? That people get perceptions from things, and other opinions, not minding one's own?

a justice to one is not justice to all,just stay true my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 am

anarkispanky wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:

a justice to one is not justice to all,just stay true my friend.

Wow, you got me on that one, i am staying true to myself, then we should leave it be?
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 am

trends die out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 am

termulator wrote:
trends die out...

Even so, lol.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Jepoyic wrote:

Shocked you got me lost man. What is it particularly that "dies out in flame"?
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:

Shocked you got me lost man. What is it particularly that "dies out in flame"?

Wups, sorry, i kinda constructed the words wrong, what i mean is, the diversity of our opinions. Some, are used by other people, and unfortunately they get the credit for it. That is what i mean, errr, sorry, i was kinda sleepy when i was typing this topic.
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:44 pm

and my weed is wearing off... drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 pm

termulator wrote:

LOL recharge ka lang ng weed tas tawagan moko kapag mag we-weed kana hehe..

Diversity of opinions.. Dito nalang sa forums sa diypinoy, we are already diversified.. I think diversity will never "die out in flames" because we are all different people. We will never be the same in thinking, in any way. General opinions oo, there can be unity, but at the back of our minds, there will always be individuality in thinking.

Kala ko the thing you were talkin' bout was our scene. Giving in to a "trend". We'll I think our scene IS a trend.. That's why waves of kids go with our "hardcore/punk" trend. Man, look at the shoes, band shirts, pants and accessories on hardcore gigs.. Can you call it un-trendy? On a positive side, it is our trend, the "hardcore/punk scene" that makes us different from other available trends nowadays. But some cross over to the other trends. And we can't blame them..That's why it's called diversity. That's why it's called choice.

Getting credit for something not your own? I think that' s another topic to post.. Nothing relevant, unless I got the topic wrong again. bounce
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
termulator wrote:

Diversity of opinions.. Dito nalang sa forums sa diypinoy, we are already diversified.. I think diversity will never "die out in flames" because we are all different people. We will never be the same in thinking, in any way. General opinions oo, there can be unity, but at the back of our minds, there will always be individuality in thinking.

Kala ko the thing you were talkin' bout was our scene. Giving in to a "trend". We'll I think our scene IS a trend.. That's why waves of kids go with our "hardcore/punk" trend. Man, look at the shoes, band shirts, pants and accessories on hardcore gigs.. Can you call it un-trendy? On a positive side, it is our trend, the "hardcore/punk scene" that makes us different from other available trends nowadays. But some cross over to the other trends. And we can't blame them..That's why it's called diversity. That's why it's called choice.

Getting credit for something not your own? I think that' s another topic to post.. Nothing relevant, unless I got the topic wrong again. bounce

sama ko pede?tas haluan naten ng stash lol!

love your enemies and hate your friends. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

anarkispanky wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
termulator wrote:

oh yeahhhh...hehe. pero mukhang out cold na ulit si marconi sa weed...di na sumasagot sa YM eh.ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:45 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
anarkispanky wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
termulator wrote:

oh yeahhhh...hehe. pero mukhang out cold na ulit si marconi sa weed...di na sumasagot sa YM eh.ahahaha.

pucha yan ang himala lol!

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm

on the note of reality is

a slap in your left face and another to your right,a spit in your temple,a knuckle in your mouth,a fang in your nape,a stab in your back,a kick in your ribs.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 am

anarkispanky wrote:

a slap in your left face and another to your right,a spit in your temple,a knuckle in your mouth,a fang in your nape,a stab in your back,a kick in your ribs.
aray ko poh! confused
true. me thinks reality is as graphic as how anarkispanky described it Shocked
Back to top Go down
komradkamote

komradkamote

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm

on the note of reality : gumising ng madaling araw para timpla gatas ng baby, magtrabaho para may pambayad ng kuryente, telepono at tubig plus tuition ng mga anak.

Be real don't waste your parents money on your petty rebellion stage.
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 pm

that's reality for ya...
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:52 pm

zepol wrote:
anarkispanky wrote:

aray ko poh! confused
true. me thinks reality is as graphic as how anarkispanky described it Shocked

and a gun in your head lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:33 pm

what about a GUN pointing at your BALLS anarkispanky...???

but you know, i'm just pointing!
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
what about a GUN pointing at your BALLS anarkispanky...???

but you know, i'm just pointing!

HELL YEAH I WILL SPANK YOUR ASS!!!PAKENSYET KA MAHILIG KA TALAGA SA BALLS. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 am

opkors...
MASARAP ANG BALL NOH! ICHURA...
Back to top Go down
thegirlatomic

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:52 pm

I guess it is inevitable that anything that is before deemed 'alternative' or 'subcultural' gets co-opted and swallowed up by the mainstream. Of course, that doesn't mean that all is futile; we just have to keep it real and be true to ourselves! (cliche lolz)
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the note of reality.   On the note of reality. Empty

Back to top Go down

On the note of reality.
Page 1 of 1