DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)

Go down 
+17
rupert
mr. swansong
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
miyong
ukinam1978
NIGGATRON
keida
jep_peligro
BongBong
zomgwtfsrsly
vh_stateofcalamity
xsuperflyingipisx
andrew
no love lost
electric_dynamite
xKiK0x
acecarlo11
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) Empty
PostSubject: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

seriously... we are all in the same f*cking scene so why the f*ck are you all f*cking fighting huh? hate is a strong word... but i really really really f*cking despise you f*cktards. now, i'm not saying that i don't hold grudges against other people in the scene (i obviously do, you f*cktards!) but at least i TRY to be f*cking civilized. is it really necessary to f**king challenge a so-called "BROTHER" to a fight or something? we are all supposed to be fighting society's illness, not each other. i'm so sorry about this but i just can't understand all these fights and i'm just trying to speak my mind about the issue.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 am

buti nasabi mo yan dude.. ramdam ko din yan..
ung iba nga kung magPOST parang siga sa kanto..
ang alam ko batuhan lng ng pananaw sa buhay at
mga productive stuff lng ang dapat iPOST dito
ung iba nauubos na ung isang page sa puro away nalang
minsan nga pag nagsabi ka ng katwiran mo na
hindi sila sang ayon oh mali sa paningin nila
lahat sila parang? WTF?!

BAKIT KYA?
basta ako gusto ko lng maging active dito sa DIY
may galit man hindi na mahalaga un
ang mahalaga nandito ako pra sa eksena..
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 am

pasintabi na sir...pero...

if you backtrack all these what you so call "fighting" (which in every sense isn't connected with what we people do in the scene, just entertaining an asshole or two on the threads..) you will find out that we really are having fun, posting, reading, arguing, sharing, sometimes picking on each other.. but not really fighting. Just exchanging thoughts, but i think not the way you are used to...

But... were you playing safe "BROTHER"? by saying SORRY on the title of your post before calling people here fucktards with matching asterisks? To what? Censor what you meant to say like we're all idiots here?

acecarlo11 wrote:
hate is a strong word... but i really really really f*cking despise you f*cktards. now, i'm not saying that i don't hold grudges against other people in the scene (i obviously do, you f*cktards!)

and you're TRYING to be civilized by repeating FUCK like, seven or eight times...

acecarlo11 wrote:
but at least i TRY to be f*cking civilized.

funny i say.

Is this your first post? Why not... say hi or anything.

Now, I'll try to be civilised...here:

Welcome to diy ser, bossing, chief, amo... i'd be delighted to have you here.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 am

kailangan lang naman kasi bro ung respect eh. we all have different opinions and different thoughts. we just need to respect yung individuality ng bawat isa. if you think otherwise about a certain topic, a proper discussion is always better than a fist-fight (at least that's what I think).

xKiK0x wrote:
ang mahalaga nandito ako pra sa eksena..
-my sentiments exactly. nandito tayo para sa eksena, not for the effing haters, and certainly not for fist-fights
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 am

acecarlo11 wrote:
kailangan lang naman kasi bro ung respect eh.

exactly. so what's up with the fucktard happy typing intro?
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: this is what i was sorry for   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
pasintabi na sir...pero...

if you backtrack all these what you so call "fighting" (which in every sense isn't connected with what we people do in the scene, just entertaining an asshole or two on the threads..) you will find out that we really are having fun, posting, reading, arguing, sharing, sometimes picking on each other.. but not really fighting. Just exchanging thoughts, but i think not the way you are used to...

But... were you playing safe "BROTHER"? by saying SORRY on the title of your post before calling people here fucktards with matching asterisks? To what? Censor what you meant to say like we're all idiots here?

acecarlo11 wrote:
hate is a strong word... but i really really really f*cking despise you f*cktards. now, i'm not saying that i don't hold grudges against other people in the scene (i obviously do, you f*cktards!)

and you're TRYING to be civilized by repeating FUCK like, seven or eight times...

acecarlo11 wrote:
but at least i TRY to be f*cking civilized.

funny i say.

Is this your first post? Why not... say hi or anything.

Now, I'll try to be civilised...here:

Welcome to diy ser, bossing, chief, amo... i'd be delighted to have you here.

sir, i'm sorry if this is somewhat offending you but this is me talking about something i'm pissed about. there's no such thing "civilized" to an angry thought (i hope you'd agree). what i was saying is that when I get offended by a brother in the scene, i'd normally pick a peaceful discussion something over a fist-fight. after all, we all have one goal. thank you sir sa pag welcome sa akin dito sa DIY. and again, sorry if you've problems with this thread. BTW, i'm not a "ser", a "bossing", a "chief" or an "amo". i'm just part of the scene with the same goals as yours. so i'd prefer being called broher or by my name. i'm really just one who "supports" anyways.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am

welcome bro! sa magulong diy! pero masaya! haha enjoy!
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
acecarlo11 wrote:
kailangan lang naman kasi bro ung respect eh.

exactly. so what's up with the fucktard happy typing intro?

seriously, i hope you'll try and get over my angry burst out and see what i'm trying to say. bottom line (i think) is that people in the scene should try and not fight each other. i was just browsing the threads and i really don't understand why people do what they do (as you prolly don't understand why i posted this angry thread) i was not trying to pick a fight with anyone when i posted this thread, nor was i referring the angry words to anyone in particular. i was simply frenzied by the way people were acting in the threads
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: ho ho ho   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 am

xKiK0x wrote:

salamat bro. i really love the scene. cheers was part of it since my last year in high school (2005) and i never regret the sneak-outs (haha) just to attend gigs and the disputes i had with my family over me being so radical. i know that we're all struggling for what is right and that one aim that we all have in the scene makes it all worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:40 am

xKiK0x wrote:

kiko yer making my life easier with these posts. haha.

anyway. yeah. enjoy the shit. me mga away-away dyan sa kulitan, minsan nagiging personal. pero karamihan horseplay. me isang fucktard jan, lol. naka starter cap hanapin mo nalang. man, i love that word. fucktard.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
xKiK0x wrote:

kiko yer making my life easier with these posts. haha.

anyway. yeah. enjoy the shit. me mga away-away dyan sa kulitan, minsan nagiging personal. pero karamihan horseplay. me isang fucktard jan, lol. naka starter cap hanapin mo nalang. man, i love that word. fucktard.

and i just hope all the "nonsense" disputes go away. thanks
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 am

The first rule of DIY Forum is: you do not talk about DIY Forum .

The second rule of DIY Forum is: you do NOT talk about DIY Forum .

Third rule of DIY Forum : someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.

Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes.

Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at DIY Forum ......... you have to fight.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 am

no love lost wrote:
The first rule of DIY Forum is: you do not talk about DIY Forum .

The second rule of DIY Forum is: you do NOT talk about DIY Forum .

Third rule of DIY Forum : someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.

Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes.

Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at DIY Forum ......... you have to fight.

haha. didn't know this is Fight Club.
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 am

Dahil mas seryoso ang tao sa internet kaysa sa totoong buhay, mapa totoong account o anonymous
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:55 am

Wow!what a powerful fighting spirit of niggatron! Laughing ..

OTT:
we are just having fun that's all..dont interpret everything in this forum as "fights"..just dont start a fight even with an introduction like that..^_^..your welcome here bro..everyone is a friend here..
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

AHAHAH tHANKs for the name drop! insecure ka ba nigga???hahahaa halatang my personal na galit e.hahahahahah LOL
btw,
welcome ACE CARLO! feel free! ganito talaga dito nung una kong pasok dito masaya kasi sharing talaga e yung dumating yung kupal or "FUCKTARD" ba yun? na naka NEW ERA fitted sa balls niya. ewan ko na lang, BOT kasi ng forum yan kya.. ENJOY na lang natin! Very Happy cheerS!!!
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 am

xsuperflyingipisx wrote:

alam mo tawag sa kaniya?? eto oh GANADOR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA + "LOL"
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 am

acecarlo11 wrote:
seriously... we are all in the same f*cking scene so why the f*ck are you all f*cking fighting huh? hate is a strong word... but i really really really f*cking despise you f*cktards. now, i'm not saying that i don't hold grudges against other people in the scene (i obviously do, you f*cktards!) but at least i TRY to be f*cking civilized. is it really necessary to f**king challenge a so-called "BROTHER" to a fight or something? we are all supposed to be fighting society's illness, not each other. i'm so sorry about this but i just can't understand all these fights and i'm just trying to speak my mind about the issue.

I'm not trying to make the discussion longer since apparently it's over but, this is one helluva post.

Civil and respectful.

Quote the post where a dude wants a fist fight please...and welcome to this forum.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 am

maaaring nagkakainitan dito. nagkakapatamaan, nagkakasuntukan na sa thread. pero in the end maaayos din naman. expect mo na magkakaganyan talaga., kaw na nagsabi na iba iba ang opinion ng mga tao. internet lang ito Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 pm

BongBong wrote:
maaaring nagkakainitan dito. nagkakapatamaan, nagkakasuntukan na sa thread. pero in the end maaayos din naman. expect mo na magkakaganyan talaga., kaw na nagsabi na iba iba ang opinion ng mga tao. internet lang ito Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

this is prolly the best way to put things. thanks. i guess some people just tend to be bold than others. i'm prolly gonna ignore the conflicts and i just hope no one ends up killing someone. basta sa gigs wala sanang nagkakainitan diba? lahat naman tayo magkakapatid sa scene
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
acecarlo11 wrote:

I'm not trying to make the discussion longer since apparently it's over but, this is one helluva post.

Civil and respectful.

Quote the post where a dude wants a fist fight please...and welcome to this forum.

apparently it's this NIGGATRON and another guy who planned to fistfight in another thread.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
LOL. ISANG HAMAK NA NOOB LNG PALA KATAPAT NI BFF KOW PRA MAKAPAG-POST ULI DITO.

yeah yeah, i'm a just noob but seriously, i didn't think there was an "I'm more hardcore than you" crap in the scene. pantay lahat supposedly eh

Last edited by electric_dynamite on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PARANG TANGA LANG EH NO? LOL... SWAY SWAY LANG...HAHA)
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:36 pm

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
AHAHAH tHANKs for the name drop! insecure ka ba nigga???hahahaa halatang my personal na galit e.hahahahahah LOL
btw,
welcome ACE CARLO! feel free! ganito talaga dito nung una kong pasok dito masaya kasi sharing talaga e yung dumating yung kupal or "FUCKTARD" ba yun? na naka NEW ERA fitted sa balls niya. ewan ko na lang, BOT kasi ng forum yan kya.. ENJOY na lang natin! Very Happy cheerS!!!

thank you sa pagwelcome bro.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 pm

xsuperflyingipisx wrote:

OTT:
we are just having fun that's all..dont interpret everything in this forum as "fights"..just dont start a fight even with an introduction like that..^_^..your welcome here bro..everyone is a friend here..

thanks for clearing that up Shocked guess i just went on too strong in this forum. i'm actually the a very friendly being. sorry if my thread was kind of disturbing to one and all. that was me, berserk hehe
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

xsuperflyingipisx wrote:

OTT:

thanks for clearing that up guess i just went on too strong in this forum. i'm actually a very friendly being. sorry if my thread was kind of disturbing to one and all. that was me, berserk hehe
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm

nonsense posts deleted. haha. im full. me pumiyok kagad eh no?
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:34 pm

ace carlo, me nag aaway dito? SINO?!?!

wala ako matandaang nag away.
seriously.

it's a fun hobby, this forum thingy is.
you'll see everyone at gigs, coming from as far away as pampanga, baguio, bulacan, rizal, manila, laguna, cavite, batangas, and as far away as cebu, davao esp U$A, etc. when they all see each other at gigs, they all greet each other and go nuts at the mosh pits.

there has never been a "serious" fight that stemmed from this here forums.
not that we know of.
or not with cyber-personalities that dont identify themselves in the flesh.

me myself has gotten to know more people in the scene here i wouldnt have normally known just attending gigs on my own.

dont be fooled by the hype. the people here are out to gain friends regardless of how they exchange "pleasantries".

go figure.

again, welcome. let the fight begin.
CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

EL DEE!
kamusta na tita?
tagal mo nawala sa YM neh!

musta ang lola kez?
mars party naman tayo.

okray!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
let the fight begin.
CHEERS!

natakot naman ako dito papa jep hehe. di bale nasa errr naman eh. kelan inuman? hehe...
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

there are rarely any fights during gigs
hindi tulad nung 90's early 00's

i think the last fight i witnessed was during one of those OI ATTACK gigs 3 or 4 years ago.
that was probably one of the bloodiest gigs i've ever seen.

flying rocks, bottles, tables and chairs, bleeding heads, some folks getting beat up.
purple haze was a literal warzone that night. inside and outside was a mess.
damn ironic because beauty of doubt was playing that moment.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
let the fight begin.
CHEERS!
natakot naman ako dito papa jep hehe. di bale nasa errr naman eh. kelan inuman? hehe...

just an example of taking things lightly on subjects that should be taken lightly.

chorvs!

uy, ace carlo, asl pls?
hehehe joke.
kita kita tayo next gig. steve towson oct 3 c/o sampcore crew, oct 4 care of zepol at 9mile.
oct 3- no turning back in laguna, plus a lot more gigs. me 2 shows pa parating para kay pong!
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
ace carlo, me nag aaway dito? SINO?!?!

wala ako matandaang nag away.
seriously.

it's a fun hobby, this forum thingy is.
you'll see everyone at gigs, coming from as far away as pampanga, baguio, bulacan, rizal, manila, laguna, cavite, batangas, and as far away as cebu, davao esp U$A, etc. when they all see each other at gigs, they all greet each other and go nuts at the mosh pits.

there has never been a "serious" fight that stemmed from this here forums.
not that we know of.
or not with cyber-personalities that dont identify themselves in the flesh.

me myself has gotten to know more people in the scene here i wouldnt have normally known just attending gigs on my own.

dont be fooled by the hype. the people here are out to gain friends regardless of how they exchange "pleasantries".

go figure.

again, welcome. let the fight begin.
CHEERS!

thank you, thank you. i guess i was just pretty much shocked by all of this. haha. sorry if i made this such a big deal
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm

to all: a proper introduction is in order, sorry if i came on too strong dito sa DIY. i now know the low-down, and pardon me if i made such a big deal out of the so-called fights. believe me, i meant well.

ako po si Ace from Bulacan
21 years old and was made aware of the scene since 2005 lang
i'm simply a supporter of the scene standing on one corner and silently observing
i'm actually kind of timid and i'm very much approachable
i love the scene and am proud that i'm fighting for something i truly and strongly believe in.

SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT SA PAG-WELCOME SA AKIN.
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm

tao din naman ang mga retarded...

hxc - soap opera para sa lalake
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

LOL. DINELETE NI MOD... NYAHAHAHA... KJ NMN C U...

NA-OPPENS K BA SA UBAN COMMENT Q? LOL! DELETE MO RIN TO OTAY?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

LOL. YEA INSECURE AQ SA PAGIGING MAMA'S BOY MO.

"....'NAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!... NI-AAWAY NYA N NMN C MI OH!"
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

acecarlo11 wrote:
apparently it's this NIGGATRON and another guy who planned to fistfight in another thread.

THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK OF THE ALMIGHTY NIGGATRON'S NAME IN VAIN.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm

and so... with intelligence comes the creation of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL. SHATTAP YUR PEYS K NLNG JAN. KALA KO BA "TIMID" KA?

DEVAH? LOL!
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 pm

here comes a new challenger!
lol! HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 pm

mostly timid, friggin' hellish when needed. oh, i almost forgot, Lucifer sent you a message, told me your queen size bed is ready.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 pm

HOY BULILIT! MANAHIMIK KA. TANDAAN MO, WINARNINGAN KA NA! LOL!
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:36 pm

here comes a new challenger!
lol! HAHAHAHAHA

haha. this is tekken 8
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm

acecarlo11 wrote:
oh, i almost forgot, Lucifer sent you a message, told me your queen size bed is ready.

DAYMMMM... DON'T EVEN BOTHER IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA COME UP TO ME WITH ^THAT SHIT LINE.
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 pm

ohh. me scared
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 pm

peace lang dito ace,wag ka mag alala.
may mga tao lang na gusto maging kunwari lalaking lalaki kaya nagpopost dito ng away(sino kaya yun?hahaha).
anyway punta ka sa mga gig na inorganize ni jep, zepol etc.masaya sa eksena.
wag mo masyado intindihain mga posts dito na walang kwenta, mas madami yung may sense.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 pm

ukinam1978 wrote:
peace lang dito ace,wag ka mag alala.
may mga tao lang na gusto maging kunwari lalaking lalaki kaya nagpopost dito ng away(sino kaya yun?hahaha).
anyway punta ka sa mga gig na inorganize ni jep, zepol etc.masaya sa eksena.
wag mo masyado intindihain mga posts dito na walang kwenta, mas madami yung may sense.

yup wag mo pansinin un ace kasi kahit kami di namin alam yung personal niyang problema e, sa pamilya niya at sa tao sa pligid ang gusto lang naman niya mapansin siya dito kung baga simpatcha ganon Sad intindihin na lang natin siya dito lang kc siya nabubuhay sa cyberworld yaan mo na..
enjoy the rest of the topics! Wink
cheers!
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

i kind of read into that. he has my sympathies... NOT! hehe. i couldn't care less. all's well mga bro.
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 pm

welcome sa forum kapatid!!!!
GODBLESS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 pm

oi ace! welcome sa forum. hehehe! masanay ka na! sama ka sa no turning back sabay sabay tayo magpunta ng laguna! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)   i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm a noob in these forums and there's something i noticed which i don't understand at all... (sorry for this)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Errrr...-
Jump to: